12.09.2013

Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time

And though it's nearly all these moments 
Are just in my head
I'll be thinking 'bout them as I'm lying in bed
And I know that it nearly that it might not even come true
But in my mind I'm havin' a pretty good time with you 


Laying here trying to fall asleep, I realized Worth is 18 months old today.  

I looked through my phone for a picture to post, I only took one in the past several days - him on the couch today with his sweet friends Maylie and Lydia, holding his lovey, and unable to look away from the TV.


At first I was angry at myself for not taking more pictures, I wanted something better than a crappy iPhone photo to commemorate this milestone, but then I was happy of myself. Instead of capturing life, I've been busy living it.

And it is so, so good. 

Download the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment